Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Haul: Folica, Walgreens & Ulta!

The fact that I am posting hauls weekly says something about my shopping habits. I'm sorry but whoever can resist the Ulta 20% off coupon is my hero because I definitely cannot AND plus I needed a new blow dryer EMERGENCY status. I have already used it and & I am going to try to go one month without using any curling irons or flat irons on my hair - just my blowdryer! We will see! Along with daily biotin, deep conditioning treatments, and using mane n' tane - expect mermaid hair by summer. ;-)



Thank you for watching :) Have a great Tuesday everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go with just blow drying my hair. My hair just looks frizzy and bad when I blow dry it and don't straighten or curl it. Maybe I need a new hair dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Olay body wash! I used it for a long time and then found a Bath and Body works body wash that smelled really good so I've been using that. But I should go back to the Olay because like you, I get dry patches on my legs in the winter. I think it is a form of eczema. And that blow dryer looks nice! Biotin really helped my hair so I hope it helps yours! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete