Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Friday! + Random stuff I have been LOVING!

A very Happy Friday to you all! This short week went by really fast - I think we are all going to slapped in the face next week when we actually have to work for 5 days!! Nonetheless - I am really happy and relieved that it is Friday - I am so sick of packing and unpacking every weekend so I plan to stay put until my work travel starts again! I am planning on a relaxing weekend - organizing, cleaning, cooking yummy healthy meals, working out and doing some fun things with my sister.

It has been a great start to 2013 - I am so excited for what the year has in store! 

My OOTD Today! 
Photobucket
Some of my current LOVES!

My BFF Mon recently started a blog! It is so cute - Peplum & Peony! I would love it if you would all check it out & let her know that I sent you! :) Monica is my best friend - she was my big sister in my sorority in college and we also lived for 2 years together! I have been trying to convince her to blog for a while now since she has such amazing style and taste! Monica got married in May of last year and she writes about her life, healthy cooking (vegetarian), interior design, and shopping! We are extremely alike - we always end up buying similar things if not the exact same thing! Love you Mon! 

best friends :) 
Photobucket

Been sticking to clean eating since I got back to charlotte - I always say this when I am clean eating but it just makes you feel better, you have more energy! 
Grilled Tilapia (cooked in Pam olive oil spray and mrs. dash lemon pepper spray) & salad for dinner last night! See my favorite salad recipe - HERE
Photobucket

I bought this laura mercier fresh fig set at saks over the weekend on major sale and I used the scrub for the first time yesterday - HOT DAMN. It is the best scrub I have ever tried - no wonder it is so expensive - it is definitely worth the money!! 
Photobucket

I posted my Christmas Haul on my youtube channel - a post on this will be up later today with links! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!!! 

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much pam!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is too cute, I love those boots. I've heard good things about that scrub! Darn my spending freeze...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watch is so cute! I think I need one.. :)

    New follower!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me want to try that scrub!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pave bracelet!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sparkle pave bracelet - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete