Thursday, July 5, 2012

My week so far via Instagram!

Happy Thursday everyone! Doesn't today feel like a horrible Monday? I hate that July 4th fell in the middle of the week! I hope you all had a great fourth of July! I spent most of the day out on the lake with my friends - I wasn't feeling too well due to the fact that I could BARELY walk bc of Crossfit! That is another story - I went to my first crossfit class on Tuesday morning and DAMN I am still sore! Anyone have any experiences with Crossfit? I am loving it so far - I have my one-on-one fundamentals class tonight and am SO excited1 I love the feeling of a good workout! I have been sticking to just cardio for the past 5 months and it is NOT working for me... I will keep you all updated on my progress :) 

work OOTD from Tuesday & my totally appropriate outfit for fireworks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend - I am going back to Atlanta for my sister's graduation party! I am excited to see all my family together! Hope you all have a great rest of the week! 
xoxo
Pam 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as always Pam! I am so shocked you think the cardio isn't working for you because you have been looking fabulous. Honestly, you look so toned and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much holly you are sweet! I just have been wanting to loose a bit more weight and def tone up my arms and back which is hard to do with just cardio for me! I am so ADD when it comes to doing weights on my own! lol!

      Delete
  2. I love that yellow cardigan over the striped dress! fantastic combination! I've actually heard good things about Crossfit. I've never done it, but I hear it is quite intense. You always look good to me though! :) Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete