Monday, July 30, 2012

Disney Re-Cap!

Happy Monday everyone! The Mondays coming back from a trip are always the worst! Even though I only took one day off of work - by the looks of my project line-up and e-mail inbox - you would think I had been gone a week! BUSY BUSY BUSY at work but that is always good news. My sister Natalie has officially moved to Charlotte with me and starts working at our company this Wednesday - I am beyond thrilled about this! We were the best roommates last year in California and I have missed her so much. 

As most of you know - aka if you follow me on instagram (pamelaisanchez) OR you follow me on twitter (@yesitis_kevin) - I was in the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH this past weekend. The trip was really spur of the moment but I had an absolutely amazing time! On Thursday night, I got to Orlando at 1 am (thank you delays in charlotte), but that did not stop me from waking up at 7 AM on Friday morning to get good use out of my disney tickets! We stayed at Disney's Swan & Dolphin Resort - the hotel is pretty nice but it has an amazing location! It is walking distance from Disney's Boardwalk and a ferry ride away from Epcot and MGM! Another perk of staying inside of Disney is the added bonus of magic hours - everyday, a different park will open earlier or stay open later just for the people that are staying inside of Disney! It is so great!


Photobucket

Early Friday morning - we headed to Epcot to spend most of the day there. Epcot is probably my favorite park - drink around the world - enough said! Epcot is definitely the best park for adults - walking around the world showcase is so much fun, and they also have amazing restaurants. My favorite pavillions are Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, Japan, France and the UK. This site offers a great insite to the Drink Around the World - HERE! My favorites are the blood orange margarita in Mexico (bar next to san angel restaurant inside of the pavillion), the German beer Altenmunster Oktoberfest, the grey goose citron lemonade in France, and last but not least - Boddingtons English pub ale! ALL so yummy and delicious (keep in mind these were all consumed in the span of 8 hours haha). 

sisters in Epcot
Photobucket

blood orange margarita in mexico! (btw I am wearing the lululemon speed shorts - amazeeeballs!)
Photobucket

lunch at the Italian pavillion at Tutto Italia
Photobucket

 grey goose lemonade in france, spaceship earth, totoros in japan and me and natalie
  Photobucket

so this happened...
Photobucket
 
After spending most of the day at epcot - we transferred to Magic Kingdom - unfortunately my phone died around 8 pm so I do not have any pictures :( We were at magic until 2 am - to say my feet hurt is a HUGE understatment. We were all DEAD tired from walking all day and plus we got SOAKED on splash mountain. We still had a blast though, we love it no matter how tired we got! Saturday, we went to MGM (or Hollywood studios or whatever they call it these days but us true Disney fans call it MGM). The tower of terror is my favorite ride ever!! We ate at the 50s prime time diner and then did the animation academy where I drew this...
Photobucket

winnie pooh!
Photobucket

amazing day - the frozen margaritas were B O M B ! 
Photobucket

I had such an amazing time but its definitely back to reality now. work work work! hope you all have a great week!
xoxo 
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun trip and that hotel looks amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww amazing, I wanna go so bad!! It looks like the best holiday ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO much fun! I love Disney - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen margs in MGM? from where?? so glad you got the grey goose lemonade, that is on my must have list every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! they have a full bar next to the honey i shrunk the kids playground & before the star tours!

      Delete