Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Target Collaborations + Target Love

Dolce Vita for Target

Okay now - who does not love Target? You go in for toothpaste and shaving cream and come out with workout clothes, lingerie, dvds, wine, bathing suits, picture frames, and a new kitchen knife. Target is like crack and I am an addict.
Now - I have never been big on Target's shoes - I prefer to invest a little more in shoes, but I fell in love with these wedges from the Dolce Vita for Target collection. Great quality and design for the price ($30!!). I am a huge Dolce Vita fan so I was a bit skeptical at first, but it is definitely worth the try. I cannot wait for it to get warmer so I can wear these with spring dresses and shorts. You can buy the wedges here & here is the link to the rest of the collection
Dolce Vita for Target

my first Target shoe purchase ever - the Cynthia Vincent for Target tan wedges from last summer - still so cute!
bought this cute jewelery organizer for my bathroom drawer - LOVE it - seriously what doesn't Target have?
This Friday I am off to DC to visit my best friends! We all try to reunite every 3-4 months since we all live so far from each other - cannot wait to congratulate Mon on her engagement in person! PARTY TIME!
xoxo
Pamela

3 comments:

  1. I love that jewelry organizer, So practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!
    i absolutely in love with you blog!
    =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to have to go check this out -I love Dolce Vita! Thanks for sharing.


    xo Jess

    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete