Tuesday, March 15, 2011

recent weekend pictures!

not gonna lie - I am SO boring during the week! All I do is work and go to the gym.. with the occasional trips to the mall or grocery store.. but on the weekends - that is a different story - I like to LIVE IT UP! I love to hang out with my friends and party :) Here are some recent pics of me and my friends doing what we do best.. lovin life!

my friend reece and I at V-bar in Santana Row (banana blazer, fp skirt, nordstrom shirt, JS "Dany" pumps")
Reece, Kailor and me - love them
reece and I in SF (zara shirt, f21 leather shorts)
READY for a wine tour! haley and I mimosas in hand
the group at one of the wineries
me and gabby (patterson j. kincaid dress, vince camuto booties, bag from bendel's)





xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. fun!! you always have so much fun I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leather shorts are hot! I really need some!
    Looking good as always :)


    Rachael,xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your outfits Pam, especially the last dress!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete