Sunday, March 20, 2011

recent outfits + purchases

happy sunday loves! here are some recent outfits and purchases! hope you all had a fun weekend - I just relaxed, preparing for my trip to DC on Friday to celebrate my best friend Monica's engagement! YAY!

st. patrick's day outfit at work - h&m cardigan, madewell scarf, white tshirt from urban, gap jeggings, sam edleman otk boots
today - went to Mass and to run errands!
banana tunic, f21 vest, jennifer tuton necklace, madewel jeggings, sam edleman boots
where I wish I was.. look at this amazing weather - the bay area is SO FOUL right now - at least 10 more days of straight rain and coldness :(

RECENT PURCHASES

urban romper
asos dress (LOVE!)
pour la victoire wedges
dolce vita sandals

here they are in person - in LOVE with both pairs - cannot wait for spring!

here's to a short work week for me... so happy to be reunited with my besties!
xoxo
Pam

3 comments:

  1. ahhh those Dolce Vitas are soooo pretty!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute1 I love the asos dress and the pour la victoire wedges!

    ReplyDelete