Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recent Pictures and Recent Purchases...

Hello all!! Been so busy this week playing nurse to my mom and trying to get everything in order for Mexico. I actually do not think I am leaving for another month which gives me more time - thank god! My sister Natalie came home from California for her spring break and we had the best time. It is always the best feeling when the five of us are together. Here are some pictures to share:

me and my mom at pampas

Mexico vs. Iceland Soccer Game at Panthers Stadium in Charlotte - there was not one Iceland fan.. lol



Recent Purchases...

bow necklace from francesca's collection

red cocktail ring from kohl's (I knowww!)

Parker Dress from shopbop.com


Steve Madden sandals - Nordstrom - so cute and comfortable
love to all and I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed Holy Week and Easter!
xoxo
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment