Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I am sorry for the lack of updates! I have neglecting the blog for a while! My life right now is getting ready to move to Mexico. I am so excited to move and start the job. I am trying to get everything together and have doctors apts, dentist apts, etc. My sister Natalie is coming home this week for her spring break from California - I cannot wait to see her! I have some St. Patick's Day pictures to share... really need to buy a camera before Mexico - I rely on others for pictures!

me and stacy drinking green guinness during the day at lenox grill!

then, we celebrated my friend teresa's birthday that night!


trying to show off my glow in the dark bracelets..


bathroom pics.. def not the W hotel bathroom.. lol




Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment