Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rave for Too Faced Cosmetics


When I was in high school (back in 2001-2005), I was obsessed with makeup. I would spend all my allowance and baby sitting money on eyeshadows and lipgloss. My favorite brands used to be Urban Decay, Hard Candy (remember them?), Stila (still use some), and Too Faced! There was a point where I matched my eyeshadow color to my shirt... Once I outgrew that phase, I began to think that all of these brands were only for young teens so I started using Chanel, Lancome, MAC, Laura Mercier, Nars, etc. Subconsciously, I tend to snub the brands from my teenage years whenever I go to Sephora, but recently I walked into Sephora looking for a new foundation. I had been using the Mac studio fix or the Makeup Forever liquid foundation but neither was pleasing me. By my surprise, I was recommended the Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation by Too Faced. I have never loved a foundation more! It's perfect. It gives the perfect coverage without being too thick or creamy, yet it is still moisturizing. When I want more coverage, I just use a little more. I just top it off with a little bit of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder and I am all set for the day.

you can buy the foundation here

Another amazing Too Faced product is the Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner. Works great to add a little sparkle to your eyes and I even use it over my entire eyeshadow to really add some drama. I only like the dark gold and black glitter colors (Stalkerazzi and Ooh & Aah respectively) - other colors are a bit too much for me

You can purchase the eyeliner here

Happy Humpday Everyone! I have a great weekend plan.. Monica is coming to Atlanta and we have some exciting things to do!

xoxo
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. ok this looks like a makep product I could and would actually use! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete