Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I suck at blogging.

The understatement of the year. I have been pretty absent around these parts and I hope you don't hate me for not posting. Several factors have contributed to this, but number one being that I am unhappy with my blog (the name amongst other things) ((don't ask me who Kevin is)) (((just kidding, you can.. it was an inside joke in college and has to do with Kevin Federline & this particular Britney Spears video)))! 


But good news is here! I am working with a fabulous web and graphic designer and a new blog and site will be launching soon! Expect more detailed beauty reviews, fashion posts, integrated YouTube videos, recipes and more! Plus... a freaking search feature! I will still keep all of my past content as well which I am really happy about. In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram (where I post daily, Twitter, Facebook, and of course YouTube! I have still been posting beauty and fashion videos on YouTube so that is not going anywhere! :) 

I plan on sharing a few recent pics and outfits soon on here as well so stay tuned! :)


4 comments:

  1. I am super excited to see the new blog Pam!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you've been hun. Looking forward to your new website!

    P.S. Remember I thought your blog name came from that episode of Friends when Joey did the milk commercial? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the debut of the new site!

    ReplyDelete