This is my legit holiday wishlist - aka the one I sent to my mom.. I mean... Santa! My mom is always great with picking out presents for us, but we always give her ideas. I am very blessed to have everything that I need, but it is always fun to get some fun gifts during Christmas! This year, I decided I wanted my gift to be a beautiful purse - the only thing I know that I am for sure getting is the Tory Burch purse! :) I also send this list out to my sisters - we always get gifts for each other too!
1) Tory Burch Meghan Satchel in Peruvian Opal - $550: This bag caught my eye immediately when it came out. Obviously, my Tory Burch obsession is evident but I don't LOVE the huge tory emblem on the purses, so I love the more subtle logo that is in the Meghan line! Tory Burch had an amazing sale for black friday and I convinced my mom to take advantage of the sale so we were able to get it 25% & saved a lot of money! Nordstrom actually price-matched it since TB had sold out of it- they are amazing. I wish I could use it already... LOL!
2) Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet in Pink Cloud - $95: I have this bracelet in the mint and love it to death! I think it would look gorgeous with my rose gold watch and jewelry!
3) Nadri Pear-Drop Earrings in Champagne - $75: I always ask for a new pair of nadri earrings - they are amazing quality and look like diamonds!
4) Tory Burch Elina Wedge Booties in Sienna - $276 (on sale): I am in love with these booties. My BFF mon has them in the black and I fell in love when I saw them on her. I already have some nice black booties, but I love these in the tan and the sale price doesn't hurt either!
5) Express Sequin Embellished Skirt - $60: I have been eying this skirt for SO long. I really have no answer to why I have never gotten it. I meant to order it on black friday and then forgot to so hopefully someone will buy it for me... wink wink! Can you believe that I do not own a sequin skirt??
6) Free People Songbird Sweater in Ballet - $98: Love this sweater! Free People is a brand I usually buy on sale but hey if Santa is buying it.. that's okay right? Love this with leather leggings!
7) J Crew Pixie Pants - $88: My ultimate favorite pair of pants! You can never have enough but it is just one of those items you know you need but they aren't too exciting to buy!
8) VS Pink PJ's - not necessarily this pair, but I always want a fresh new pair of pj's to start of the new year and VS pink is my favorite
9) SeeThru case for Macbook Air - $50: My boss has this case and I have been meaning to pick it up! It comes in so many colors too and it is much easier to clean!
10) A tea kettle: Another random item but it's just something I have never gotten that I actually want!
The best gift of all is spending time with my family, just the five of us. We are all so busy and always traveling that time with us five is the most precious and fun! Our health and happiness is all I could ever ask for!