Monday, May 21, 2012

NYC HAUL VLOG + Pics from Bridal Shower & NYC

Hey girlies! Happy Monday. I promise I will be back to regular posting next week - planning on filming a couple of recipes! Anyways - I wanted to share my latest haul video - some Zara items from NYC and some recent VS and F21 finds as well. Here it is - filmed on my iPhone and it is MUCH better quality than before. Thank god! 

Also - here are some pictures from Monica's Bridal shower last weekend - it was so much fun! Can't believe she gets married in 6 days! 

Girlies at the bridal shower!
Photobucket

Me and the bride to be! 
Photobucket

Maid of Honor Sonia, Mon, and me! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a beautiful shower! After DC, I had a work trip to NYC (my first national sales trip!) - it was SUPER productive. I love my job! But my parents were also in town so I got to see them as well. 

My wonderful parents on Mother's Day! 
Photobucket

Outfit I wore to ABC Kitchen (saw Simon Cowell! but apparently Britney and Demi were  both with him - I didn't see them though)
SNG white blouse, Express Jeggings, and Lauren Conrad shoes
Photobucket

I also have some weekend pictures to share from this weekend. And you know I will be sharing so many wedding pictures next week! 
LOVE
xoxo
Pam 

5 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful in this blue dress! love it <33 hope you had a good time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the lace dress from zara? ( in the first picture on the girl on the right ) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just finished her bridal shower and we had some serious fun! We managed to locate an incredible bachelorette party scavenger hunt checklist and it offered a lot of laughs, it was an incredible night that we’ll remember forever! We found lots of amazing ideas on this web-site if you are searching to save time…
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/themes

    ReplyDelete