Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Weekend via Instagram

I had a great weekend with my friends! Follow me on Instagram at Pamelaisanchez

me and heather out on Thursday night!
Photobucket

saturday shopping goodies from Victoria's Secret
Photobucket

my friend daniela and I on Saturday night
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

almost summer! that means, more fun nights to come!! 
Photobucket

pool day on sunday!!
Photobucket

sunday funday! Pico de gallo, sangria, and salad! We also grilled some chicken breasts and steak! Love sundays! 
Photobucket

hope you all had a great weekend as well! 
Follow me on twitter @yesitis_kevin

xoxo
Pam 

6 comments:

  1. Tortilla chips and a pool. What a winning combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad at the bottom looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is my speciality!! I have posted the recipe before but it is so east - mixed greens, mushrooms, fresh mozzerella, cucumber, grape tomatoes, and I make my own dressing with EVOO, white wine vinegar and dijon mustard :) so yummy!

      Delete
  3. Love your floral dress - looks precious on you! And don't ya love Victoria's Secret beauty stuff? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much leslie! Yes! I can never resist their beauty products!

      Delete