Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend Pics!

Photobucket
Happy Tuesday to all! So sorry for the lack of posts, I have been so crazy busy with work and had friends visiting in town as well - we had SUCH a great weekend - although there was one bad thing that happened... I lost my damn iPhone on Saturday - so annoying/horrible!! I left it in a cab and realized right away and never got it back so I am so broke now because I am crazy and cannot live without an iPhone and I upgraded to the 4s since it was only an $100 difference from just the regular 4... yea so I basically cant eat or do anything for the rest of the month - awesome!

But apart from that the weekend was great! Erin and Lenny arrived on Friday night and Jimmy was still here so us four went to go get sushi and then out to the bars for a bit! I do not have a lot of pictures to share - thank god I brought my camera - I lost a lot of iphone pics :(
me and erin
Photobucket
me, erin and lenny
Photobucket
jimmy and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Erin and I at the st. patty's bar crawl
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit was gorgeous this weekend - love it!! I dropped my iphone in water back this past fall and couldn't live without it - I was on vacation and spent the money for a new one....can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend, green really suits you!! Sorry you lost your iPhone, but the 4s is pretty amazing right?!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete