Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Pics

Hi dolls! Sharing some pictures from my weekend, purchases, and outfits!
new accessories (from ann taylor loft, francesca's and jest jewels)

sunday funday outfit! free people flared jeans, francesa's top, nordstrom bp blazer, cynthia vincent wedges
kiss n'tell lychee martini from blowfish
me and my mom
Saturday outfit - banana republic blouse, shorts from a boutique, dolce vita sandals
new clothes!!! new hudson jeans, siwy jean shorts, and LOTS more from Francesca's!
me and my sister
yummy carnero's chardonnay at left bank

I had a great weekend with my mom - she went back home today, always sad saying good bye, but I will see her again soon. Going to Atlanta in May for my sister's high school graduation!!
Happy Monday! :)
xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits, I love the first one!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new earrings. Geez, your whole family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, how are you!!???
    Very cute clothes, You look very pretty!
    Kisses from México, muakkkkkkkkkkk!

    ReplyDelete