Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Adabelle!






HAPPY 22d Birthday Ada!

My wonderful gorgeous cousin Adabelle turns 22 and I cannot wait to celebrate with her tomorrow evening! She is like another sister to me and I am so excited for tomorrow! LOVE U ADA! :)

I have been having a relaxing week still taking care of my mom, working out, and working on my tan :) Today, my sister came home from her mission trip in Mexico and then we all had dinner. Now I am enjoying a glass of merlot while watching "Ghost Adventures" on the travel channel.

Some recent purchases...

Jessica Simpson shoes - purchased at dillard's but you can buy here


H&M Haul... still no luck with the Garden Collection..

another loose white shirt to add to my collection lol

loose grey t-shirt... lol

light weight black blazer (excuse my dirty mirror!)

Madewell Georgette Flutter Dress - purchased on sale at the Madewell store but you can buy on shopbop

Total coincidence but one of my favorite bloggers - Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere featured this dress on her blog the same day! I bought it because I think you can dress it up or down AND you can add tights and a blazer and it's perfect for winter!

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!!
xoxo
Pamela

2 comments: