Friday, December 11, 2009

Back from NYC!


Had the BEST time in NYC with all my friends. It's so great to see everyone at the same time and I even think we have more fun now that we all live so far apart. I fell in love with one particular school that has an AMAZING MBA Fashion Management program, but I really do not want to jinx it by saying anything. I have a lot to think about in relation to work and I also have to start taking GMAT classes. I have enjoyed not being in school but I definitely miss it!

Thursday was Mon and Sonia's birthday dinner at Philippe - delicious!


so happy to see my girls

lychee martinis of course!


birthday sparklers!


Saturday night was the twins' official party celebration at Norwood w/pregame at Mon's apt! I am happy I got to wear one of my favorite dresses I own.

Mon taught me some guitar skills.. a guitar is on my x-mas wishlist!





Sigma Kappas

love!

my wonderful erin mulvey

Just wanted to share some pics. I am so excited for the holidays! Before NYC, I helped my mom do a lot of the christmas decorations all over the restaurants. This is my personal tree I did in my room. The colors are so pretty in real life! I will make an official post of all of our christmas decorations at the house when we are officially done, but here is the tree in my room!


Safe weekend to all!
- Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment