Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some Christmas Pics!

Photobucket
our christmas tree at home

I hope you all had a very very MERRY Christmas! I had the best time just hanging out with my family and being at home, there is no better feeling than being with the ones you love! I am going to post a "what I got for christmas" vlog tomorrow so I can show you guys what I got! Santa was so good to me this year :) But in the meantime, I will share some Christmas pictures
BTW - you can follow me on instagram here



or just search my name pamelaisanchez :)

getting ready
Photobucket

my sister natalie and me on christmas eve
Photobucket

sisters <3
Photobucket

my cousin adabelle and me
Photobucket

my grandfather, me, and my dad
Photobucket

christmas day with my cousins karen and karla :)
Photobucket

self explanatory
Photobucket

stay tuned for tomorrow's vlog!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the blog!! You're christmas tree is so pretty!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your Holiday photos! I hope you had a great Christmas! Loved your outfit for Xmas eve :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. after seeing your makeup bag i'm pretty sure we're beauty soulmates....just sayin :)

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! I made Red Velvet cake for our Christmas dessert too, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Looks like a wonderful holiday! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, where's your sister's pink blazer from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that cake!!! I need to make that next year! With green frosting, LOL! Love all your pictures! Your family tree is gorgeous!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete