Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where I Shop: Francesca's Collection

One of my favorite stores is Francesca's Collection. If you have never been to one - stop reading - go to their website's Find A Boutique and see if there is one close to you! You will not regret it - I don't think I have ever gone in without buying at least one thing. They also have an online store (however I think the store has a better variety). I used to think it was just a southern thing, but I discovered that they have it here in Cali! Looks like they have been expanding a lot - which is like totally amazing in this economy! They have amazing prices (not as cheap as f21 but the quality of the clothing and accessories is much better!) and their pieces are just unique and so pretty!

Francesca's is a mix of clothing, amazing accessories, shoes, and they even sell gifts like candles and fun other gifts if you ever need to buy a present for your friend!

I am planning on filming a shopping haul tomorrow showing my latest purchases from this amazing store - but in the meantime - here are some of my favorite items they currently have on their website :) Also FYI - I would say their prices run comparable to the Nordstrom BP section.

gorgeous pink bracelet - great for layering!
the perfect blouse for fall - didn't see this in store if not I would have gotten it. How cute would it look with some jeggings and brown riding boots?
don't you LOVE THIS? I sure do.. I bought it! The quality in person is amazing (I hate things that look cheap!!) and for $44... it's just such a great steal - the color is way more vibrant in person too
it also comes in this gorgeous coral color
I am so into necklaces like this.. so gorgeous!
buy this now and wear it in the fall with tights, boots and a blazer!
same goes for this dress
in love with this bag
striped skirt - so gorgeous just paired with heels and a simple black shirt
all photos taken from francescascollection.com

let me know if you guys like francesca's!!
xoxo
Pam

5 comments:

  1. I love shopping for jewelery at Francesca's! I've gotten compliments almost every time I wear one of their pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, I'm in looove with the bags! so pretty. i'm your new follower, check out my makeup blog if you'd like =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt and necklace you posted!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BAG and necklace! We have to go there in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindos bolsos, me gusta en especial el naranja!!
    Que estés muy bien, besos!

    ReplyDelete