Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Week/Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday Amigas!!
Sharing some pics from last week and the weekend!

Last Tuesday was my friend Amita's 21st birthday

sisters!
aritzia shirt, shorts from random boutique, francesca's ring
Friday night - out with the girls in Santana Row
zara shirt, f21 shorts
heyytequila shot...


my garlic asparagus. so yummy! just steam and then sautee in extra virgin olive oil and minced garic & thats it! Asparagus is a great dietetic that will help you de-bloat & get rid of water weight :)
current candle obsession - bath & body works 3 wick stress relief candle in vanilla verbena - SO AMAZING!
sundays = stalking up on groceries for the week - trader joes is my favorite!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I have a SUPER CRAZY busy week at work.. so much that I have to come in on Saturday since we are interviewing teachers. fun fun. not so much. But next wednesday I will be leaving on the red eye to ATLANTA!!!! Cannot wait to go home even if its just for 5 days. It's my younger sister's high school graduation.. I cannot believe it! AH!
xoxo
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Post your Benefit 10 review soon?? :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! yesss i will post it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your life. MORE POSTS MORE POSTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Pam! Te ves muy divertida en las fotos. Ibas muy linda como siempre. Un beso!

    ReplyDelete