Tuesday, February 22, 2011

recent outfits + purchases


I hope everyone had a great weekend and president's day! I spent mine in SF with my mom and sisters. So happy they were able to visit us. Here are some recent outfits...

to sunday brunch last week: seven skinny jeans, lucky jean boots, james perse t, american apparel cardigan, urban infinity scarf
Valentine's day: Lulu's white dress, jcrew necklace, steve madden flat OTK riding boots
Friday dinner - nordstrom blouse, various random necklaces, MK watch, gap jean leggings, sam edleman OTK boots
and here are my puchases!

patterson j. kincaid dress
VS goodies
my fave workout pants - VS Pink legging workout pant
Zara blouse
urban dress
urban silk tank
urban silk jacket - for $13!!!
blue jacket from nordstrom (BP)

I also got some t shirt from BP Nordstrom - it's usually hit or miss there, but I happened to luck out this time! I'll post more pictures later today or later this week!

xoxo
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Love these outfits and clothes, you have great taste!
    Abi xx
    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete